We are an equal opportunity facility. For employees working over 24 hours, we offer health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 9 holidays and 2 personal days. We also offer a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance for benefit eligible employees.
If you are interested in working for a team-oriented, high quality skilled nursing facility, download and complete an application. Please email your completed application to email@example.com, fax to 508-650-9209, or mail to 45 Union Street, Natick MA 01760.
- Weekend Night Cook – Part Time – Contact Rick Robidoux at 508-433-4415
- Dietary Aides – Various Shifts – Contact Rick Robidoux at 508-433-4415
- Dining Room Servers – Various Shifts – Contact Rick Robidioux at 508-433-4415
- Certified Nursing Assistants – Full and Part time – Contact Kathy Donaldson 508-433-4424. More CNA Employment Information >
- RN/LPN (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse) Full-Time – 3 pm – 11:30 pm – EOWE/EOH- Contact Kathy Donaldson 508-433-4424
- Per Diem Occupational Therapist Assistants – Contact Marybeth Cellucci-Ford – 508-433-4481
- Home Health Aide – Mary Ann Morse Private Duty Home Care. Full-time, part-time, and per diem available and all shifts – days, evenings, nights, weekends. Please contact Rafael Jalles directly at 508-433-4479 or 774-424-0081