Mary Ann Morse at Heritage in Framingham has launched a new option in Assisted Living for seniors who could benefit from additional memory support, but who do not yet require the structure and security of a comprehensive Memory Care program. The new Memory-Friendly Living program at Mary Ann Morse at Heritage fulfills a growing need for an alternative assisted living program for individuals who are best served in an environment somewhere between typical assisted living and secure Memory Care.
Benefits of Memory-Friendly Living program
- Professional assessment prior to admission to ensure the program best meets the Resident’s needs
- Cohorted living on Heritage’s 3rd floor, with the added security of alarmed doors
- Staff with specialized training in memory support
- Robust assortment of customized, memory-friendly activities, offered in small groups
- Ability to participate in the larger community’s activities as desired/appropriate
- Up to 1 hour of assistance per day with items such as bathing, grooming, bed making, toileting, transfers
- Supervised medication management
- “Are You Okay?” program with wellbeing checks
- Lifeline Emergency Response System, PLUS additional wearable device to keep loved ones secure
- State of the art disinfection technologies
Complete the form below or call us today 508-665-5317 to learn more about Memory-Friendly Living at Mary Ann Morse at Heritage.