Whether you are looking for short-term care rehabilitation, long-term living with nursing care, respite or adult day care, or the best support for someone with memory loss, consider Mary Ann Morse:
- Highly experienced, interdisciplinary team of professionals who will treat you with dignity, respect and compassion. We are committed to providing you the best quality of care possible.
- As a non-profit, we constantly reinvest in our programs, staff, facilities and equipment. We answer to our patients and their families, not to Wall Street or investors.
- A non-profit, mission driven organization that is run by a volunteer Board of Directors who live in this area.
- Low staff turnover contributes to the family atmosphere. Staff is committed to us and will be committed to you.
- Beautiful and impeccably clean facility at all times.
- Our own in-house employees using State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment, rehabilitation suite and simulated functional living apartment. The best in the area.
- We produce the best rehabilitation outcomes in the shortest amount of time – getting you back to your highest level of functioning just as soon as possible.
Mary Ann Morse is very closely affiliated with Heritage at Framingham, the signature assisted living residence in the Metro West Boston area. This affiliation offers residents and families continuing care options, and the resources of a continuing care retirement community (CC RC).
Mary Ann Morse accepts all major forms of insurance, and our admissions team works closely with residents, patients and their families to secure the most favorable financing arrangements possible.
Mary Ann Morse enjoys an enviable record of resident & family satisfaction with its services.
Mary Ann Morse has an extensive array of clinical and referral relationships with area hospitals and other medical organizations, including home health, medical equipment hospice and others.
Our Advantages Overview
We have the staff to meet every need from medical to social services.
An award-winning facility with compassionate staff
We accommodate all of your visiting needs
Low staff turnover
We are connected with Heritage Assisted Living in Framingham
We answer to our patients and their families, not to Wall Street or investors.
Read for yourself how our patients and families feel