Mary Ann Morse has many advantages;
- Non-profit – we reinvest in our center
- Outstanding rehabilitation outcomes
- Stellar patient, resident and family satisfaction ratings
- See what other families are saying about us here
- Consistent, stable staffing
- Much Above or Above Average star rating (4 or 5 stars for three years) in every measure from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Nursing Home Compare
- Convenient Metro West location with ample parking
- Sparkling clean facilities and grounds
And Mary Ann Morse is striving toward higher achievements. For our patients, residents and their families, as well as our employees, we are continually on the move, seeking improvements in our rehabilitation programs, clinical outcomes and customer satisfaction.
One of the very few nursing centers in the Framingham area to be consistently rated Much Above Average or Above Average (4 or 5 stars) on every measure by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS Nursing Home Compare), Mary Ann Morse continues to stay a stride ahead of other rehabilitation and nursing centers. As a non-profit, we don’t answer to Wall Street – we are focused on our patients, their families and our employees.
Call or visit us today – see for yourself – Mary Ann Morse – our advantages – your peace of mind.