Mary Ann Morse has many advantages for residents and patients;
- Outstanding rehabilitation outcomes – your highest possible function, as soon as possible
- Stellar patient, resident and family satisfaction ratings.
- See what others are saying about us here
- Non-profit – we reinvest in your clinical results, not in shareholders
- Consistent, stable staffing, so you know who is taking care of you
- Our own in-house employees using state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment including a rehabilitation suite and simulated functional living apartment.
- Convenient Metro West location with ample parking – so family and friends can stop by to say, “Hello!”
And Mary Ann Morse is striving toward higher achievements. For our patients, residents and their families, as well as our employees, we are continually on the move, seeking improvements in our rehabilitation programs, clinical outcomes and customer satisfaction.
One of the very few nursing centers in the Framingham area to be consistently rated Much Above Average or Above Average (5 or 4 stars) on every measure by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS Nursing Home Compare), Mary Ann Morse continues to stay a stride ahead of other rehabilitation and nursing centers. As a non-profit, we don’t answer to Wall Street – we are focused on our patients, their families and our employees.
Call or visit us today – see for yourself – Mary Ann Morse – our advantages – your peace of mind.