IN-HOME CARE FOR SENIORS: STAY SAFE AND INDEPENDENT
Mary Ann Morse Private Duty Home Care provides customized non-medical in-home services such as meal preparation, shopping, personal care, and household tasks to ensure that seniors maintain their safety and independence in the comfort of their own homes, 365 days a year. Our Home Health Aides are professionally certified and trained in infection control and safety measures.
PEACE OF MIND, WITH ONE CALL:
Why choose Mary Ann Morse Private Duty Home Care? We have a reputation of exceptional quality senior care for over 25 years in the community. As a non-profit organization, our focus is on our clients – not the bottom line. Our Home Health Aides undergo a rigorous background check, and are trained in infection control and professionally certified to ensure the best of care. As our clients, you have peace of mind knowing that our entire continuum of senior living and care options are available to you, should your loved one’s needs change.
IN-HOME CARE SERVICES: CUSTOMIZED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS & AVAILABLE 365 DAYS/YEAR
- Escort/accompany to medical appointments, events, or family occasions
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, feeding
- Medication reminders
- Respite care for caregivers
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Shopping, errands, pharmacy trips
- Laundry and household tasks
- Rehabilitation follow-up
- Fall prevention
- Assistance with walking, encouragement with exercise
- Pet care