RECOGNIZED FOR PROVIDING HIGHLY-RATED, RELIABLE, COMPASSIONATE CARE
Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient short-term rehabilitation to patients throughout the MetroWest area. Our status as a nonprofit organization allows us to continually invest in our mission to provide high-quality, affordable care for our patients and peace of mind for their family members and loved ones.
State of the Art Disinfection Protocols
At Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center, there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our residents. As a non-profit organization, we are continually reinvesting in their care. Our state of the art Disinfection Protocols and Technology include:
- Adherence to stringent cleaning and disinfection protocols as recommended by the CDC, DPH, EOEA and local health departments with CDC-recommended, hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Our new Puro Sentry Mobile UV Disinfecting Units emit broad spectrum UV light to eliminate up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi in a space.
- Our HaloFogger Disinfection Systems generate a turbulent aerosol that kills germs where they hide. No other whole room disinfection technology is more effective.
- Our AirOasis Air Purification technology creates long-lasting airborne ions, safely clearing the air and cleaning surfaces with two highly effective ionization technologies and germicidal UV.
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE REHABILITATION FACILITY THAT’S BEST FOR YOU
Many patients are unaware that they can choose where they rehabilitate after surgery, illness, or injury. Your physician or social worker may simply refer you to the organization they normally send people to, without your specific location or family needs in mind. Choosing Mary Ann Morse Short-Term Rehabilitation means that you are choosing:
- State of the art, award-winning short-term rehabilitation
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- 5-Star Overall Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, their highest possible rating
- US News & World Report: Best Nursing Homes for Short-Stay Rehabilitation, their highest possible rating 2019/2020
- Prestigious Bronze Award for Commitment to Quality in 2019, from the American Health Care Association