SHORT-TERM CARE, POST-OPERATIVE CARE OR MEDICAL REHABILITATION
The goal of short-term rehab is to swiftly achieve the patient’s highest level of independence possible during recovery from a surgery, illness, or injury. Physicians, nurses, and physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapists work together to facilitate healing and maximize the patient’s quality of life. We offer post-operative rehab for joint replacement and other orthopedic surgeries, as well as wound care. We provide cardiac and pulmonary care for those who have had a heart attack or stroke and those who are managing a chronic illness such as COPD or heart disease.
THE MARY ANN MORSE SHORT-TERM REHABILITATION DIFFERENCE
- State of the art, superlative quality short-term rehabilitation suite
- Simulated functional living apartment to fully prepare for return home
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- 5-Star Overall Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, their highest possible rating
- US News & World Report: Best Nursing Homes for Short-Stay Rehabilitation, their highest possible rating 2019/2020
- Prestigious Bronze Award for Commitment to Quality in 2019, from the American Health Care Association
- Non-profit provider of exceptional quality, affordable senior health care for over 25 years in Metro West
- Part of Mary Ann Morse’s full continuum of senior living and care
Contact Us Today
Call 508-433-4400 today for more information or a free tour, or complete this brief form and we'll contact you promptly to discuss your outpatient needs.