Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center: DPH Visitation Guidance
June 17, 2021 – Following the Department of Public Health guidance, Mary Ann Morse continues to open up, step by step, and in ways that we haven’t been able to in quite some time. Thank you for your understanding and patience through all of the changes. It is such a delight to see families and friends enjoying time together. Here is our updated guidance for visiting. As always if you have any questions, please call us at 508-433-4400.
DPH Updated Guidance on Visitation in Nursing Homes – June 14, 2021
- Duration of visit is not regulated.
- Number of visitors is not restricted. But, if you expect more than 4 visitors at a time, please arrange with facility in advance so adequate space can be arranged.
- There is no age restriction on visitors.
- All visitors must be checked for symptoms in Front Lobby.
- All visitors must wear a mask in all public spaces in the facility.
- Visits can only occur in the designated indoor and outdoor spaces (or resident rooms for the fully vaccinated), NOT in hallways or public rooms.
- All unvaccinated visitors and residents (regardless of vaccine status) must wear a mask at all times and practice 6-foot social distancing.
- Since masks are required, no food and drink can be consumed during the visit.
- Brief physical contact is allowed.
FULLY VACCINATED VISITORS AND RESIDENTS:
- Visits are allowed with fully vaccinated residents in their rooms, as well as the designated indoor and outdoor spaces. Roommates must both be fully vaccinated for room visits to occur.
- Masks and social distancing are not required in resident rooms or outdoors.
- Food and drink can be shared in resident rooms or outdoors.